edited March 2023 in Showcase
Hello,

I began with Ork in Summer 2022, and I achieved my first piece of video game : about 10 minutes
of " Les aventures de Canelle". French only, sorry.

(Edit 10th March 2023: new link) PC version here and Mac Version here

Lots of bug inside, I still have a long path to do !
Post edited by Canelle on
  • I don't speak french, so can't say what's going on - but good job :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you !
  • Hello, the new version of the begginning of my game is ready !! There's an English version now, and 3 zones to explore.

PC version here and Mac Version here

I spent so much time to correct bugs and mistakes. Three months of work for about 30 minutes to play. And June still doesn't run after her sister... ^^;

There's some bugs, especially in the equipment menu. The menu wants to call an Unequip button in the slot list and let a space between slots and back button..., but I didn't allow Unequip in this window. Strange.
  • Je viens de tester, plutôt pas mal ! j'aime bien l'UI ! Et le "Retourne à la cuisine" m'a tué ahah, hésite pas si jamais tu as besoin d'infos, je sais que la plupart de la communauté n'est pas trop francophone donc au début j'ai galéré aussi ! Bon courage pour la suite !
  • Merci beaucoup pour ton retour, Tr1nome. J'arrive à m'en sortir avec l'anglais, mais j'ai encore beaucoup de travail pour maitriser ORK et avancer l'histoire du jeu^^