edited March 2023 in ORK Support
Hello,

I want to make my regular attack have a certain probability to hit twice (or more) with an accompanying special two hit animation (different from a regular attack animation and/or simply playing the regular attack animation twice). How do I accomplish this? What if I want to make the probability level based or otherwise able to be altered through say, a piece of equipment or a passive ability?

I have a couple of ways I think might be a possible way to do it, but since I'm still relatively new to Ork I want to make sure I'm not missing out on a common sense way to approach this.

Thank you!
Post edited by FeldFour on
  • You'd usually handle something like that in the schematics animating your actions.
    You can use a Chance node to check a chance (also based on formulas if you want), or a Check Status node to check a lot of different status conditions. Afterwards, just do what you want to do :)

E.g. for hitting twice, you'd just use the Calculate Action node two times. You can also set damage factors in the node to e.g. do more or less damage.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!