SK1SK1
edited March 2023 in ORK Support
How to have the poison effect continue after the battle, reducing health every 3 seconds,Until the toxic effect is eliminated.
Post edited by SK1 on
  • If it's a Time based status change, it should just continue to do damage after battle.
    If it's Turn based, you could check for the effect at battle end (schematic) and add a separate time-based poison effect instead.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Just checked, there is a way to combine this.
    You can add a Time based status value change to the same poison effect and have it only be used In Field - there are 2 toggles to enable using the status change in battle and in the field separately.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!