edited March 2023 in ORK Scripting
I want to show up the Original UI of the Status values that there were already made in ORK
in Script.
I read the forum and I realize that I need to use ORK editor in the script.
but There is no ORK editor in header.

I can use as hearder
using GamingIsLove.ORKFramework;
but there is no ORK. function and I cant't use
string name = combatant.Status[id].Setting.GetName();

I can't use as header
using GamingIsLove.ORKFramework.Editor;
-----

I found the Documentation about script.
"I can use the my own custom editor script (e.g. via the Unity menu using a MenuItem attribute) while the ORK editor is open to be able to save those changes."

What should I do to use the ORK function by script???
Post edited by YoungA_Cha on
  • Are you using ORK 2 or ORK 3?
    ORK 2 namespaces are with ORKFramework, ORK 3 with GamingIsLove.ORKFramework (and also GamingIsLove.Makinom, since it's an extension for Makinom).

If you can give me more details on what you want to do I can give you better advice :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited March 2023
    I use the ORK 3 and I already used in head.
    GamingIsLove.ORKFramework
    GamingIsLove.Makinom
    could you give me the example?
    I don't know where ORK is.

there is the capture of my script.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B7OgajOQAn3R7ouHzDAGpd6zD_1U2f48/view?usp=drivesdk
  • First of all, don't use editor code in gameplay scripts, i.e. using UnityEditor; should be removed.

You also try to access functionality that's not there, e.g. for the name you can use:
    string name = ORK.StatusValues.Get(id).GetName();

As for the combatant - where should that combatant come from? Stuff needs to be defined to be accessible, e.g. if the combatant is attached to the game object, you can get it like this:
    Combatant combatant = ORKComponentHelper.GetCombatant(gameObject);
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2023
    Thank you!! it was working!!!
    thank you for your quick answer. It was really useful.
    I love this assset!!