edited March 2023 in ORK Support
Hiya! I am having trouble with the "check status" node when using it on all enemies. Currently, it triggers successful even if not all the enemies have the status effect. My setup involves an actor type "Enemies Battle" > Enemies of Player, and in the "check status" node, I've tried using "Needed All", "Object actor: enemies", and various combatant scopes, but I'm still unable to check if all enemies have a certain status effect.
Post edited by Anoo on
  • Where/when is the node used?

Generally, to have all checked combatants require to have the conditions, you'd use:
    - needed (combatant): All
    - combatant scope: Current
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yup, that's the case.

I use it in the turn-end schematic of the combatants.

• Did a test with the same setup and works fine for me - if not all have the effect applied the check fails, if all have it applied it succeeds.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I got it working! The problem was the "Add player group."

Thanks!