Hello, I wonder if it would be possible to make a 2d TopDown click-to-move video, where the mouse [or finger clicks] and the player moves to the corresponding position
  • Not that complicated:
    In Base/Control > Game Controls > ORK Control Settings > Player Controls set the Player Control Type to Mouse and the Move Type probably best to Combatant Movement Component (and have that set up for your combatants).

You can also use a prefab to mark the position you clicked. Also keep in mind to set up the Layer Mask to have your ground available to click.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • What do I need to do if I need to auto pathfind and avoid obstacles when moving with a mouse click?
    Does it require a custom movement component?
  • I'm not sure if NavMesh can already handle 2D - if not, you'll need to use a 3rd party asset for 2D navigation.
    There are already integrations available for PolyNav 2D and A* Pathfinding (also not sure if A* can be used in 2D).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!