ORK 3.13 is here!

This update adds 89 new features, changes and fixes. E.g. new options for local multiplayer setups, new formatting options (conditional formatting and new time formats, e.g. display 90 seconds as 1m), conditional battle spots, new HUD/UI features (e.g. display status bonuses using HUDs), new schematic nodes and many other new stuff.
Check out the details in the release notes.

For an example on adding local multiplayer to your project, check out this new gameplay bits tutorial.

Makinom 2.12 is here!

This update adds 23 new features, changes and fixes. E.g. new quality-of-life features to the editor (popup field favorites, foldout coloring), new music functionality and other things.
Check out the details in the release notes.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great stuff as always! Can confirm both the Battle Menu and my Examine node (had to add a small section to set Selecting Cell to get that pop up) are working perfectly now, thanks again :)
  • This is awesome. Thanks GiL!
  • Very nice! Thanks GiL!
  • This is awesome. Thanks GiL!
  • Awesome, stoked to try out the local multiplayer! Thank you for the hard work!
  • Amazing work as always!
  • Animations: Mecanim: Auto Rotation Parameters: ‘In Camera Direction’ setting available. Optionally use the rotation based on the direction of the camera. E.g. useful for 2.5D setups (i.e. mixing 2D sprites with 3D environments).
    Incredible addition. Been wanting this for years!