edited April 2023 in ORK Support
Can the attack message show the name of the attacked person?
For example.
Warrior attacked Mushroom A
Warrior attacked Mushroom B

Mushroom attacked Warrior

-----------

I'm using agility as a status value to determine turn order, and I've set the toy's agility to 999, but the enemy still attacks first every time, and I've ensured that the enemy's agility is not as high as the player's.
Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • ranwang520 said: Can the attack message show the name of the attacked person?
    The Action Info Notifications in Battles > Battle Texts?
    I don't think they currently can - I'll look into it.
    ranwang520 said: I'm using agility as a status value to determine turn order, and I've set the toy's agility to 999, but the enemy still attacks first every time, and I've ensured that the enemy's agility is not as high as the player's.
    Did you enable Invert Turn Order?
    If not, please post your turn based settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2023
    I solved the problem of turn order

--------

Battles > Battle Texts // You can't set a message like Warrior attacked Mushroom A
    ---

I didn't find a setting for this, and I don't think ork3 currently has anything relevant and doesn't get the name of the current attack target!
    Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • Will add new target text codes to the action info notifications in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!