edited April 2023 in ORK Support
I have added the Block Combatant Spawn component, but the combatants are still spawned in this area, it is currently a 2d game and the parameters of the Block Combatant Spawn component are checked by default

By the way, my collision body is Tilemap Collider 2D with triggers ticked, I don't think it's a problem with that.

The black area is a wall, a non-generatable area and a tilemap object added by the Block Combatant Spawn component

Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • edited April 2023
    I assume your combatant spawner's spawn settings include the layer for those blocks?
    Will do some tests.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I changed the object to which I added the Block Combatant Spawn component from the default layer to my custom wall layer.
    He's back to normal and j doesn't have problems anymore and none of the combatants spawn into the area.
  • By the way, what if I want the player to appear randomly in the middle of the scene, in the same way that the Combatant Spawn component spawns combatants? How would I need to do that?
    Because the map is randomly generated and if I use Spawn Point I can't guarantee that it won't appear in the walls every time.

• Well, your spawn point would need to be part of the random generation of the level to make sure it's at a correct placement.
    You can use multiple spawn points with the same Spawn ID, the combatant will spawn randomly at one of them.

There's no random spawn for the player as there is with combatant spawners.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!