Hi, you can add a component like Combatant Spawner (Area), but for generating items instead of producing combatants
  • I'll look into it.

So, just like the combatant spawner, spawning defined items randomly within the trigger?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh ...... bothering again ...... I don't know why I'm having so many problems ......
    ----------------
    The player and an enemy meet and a battle occurs within the current scene.
    After the battle is complete, the player encounters the enemy again and they don't fight, nothing happens ......
  • If the combatant spawner (or battle) isn't using a Scene ID to mark the battle as finished, it can occur again and again.

Same goes for respawning combatants, if they immediately respawn (e.g. without any respawn time set) and they spawn where the player encountered them, the battle will start again.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!