edited April 2023 in Makinom Support
Hello.
Is it possible to add a description function to the schematic, please?
Just show it on the schematic.
And the user can collapse it and also add it multiple times, it is more convenient than groups in some occasions

--------------

Just had a sudden thought.
Maybe we could add a description function to the node as well?

For example.
I'm using a node which modifies a variable , i.e. adds gold, and if I don't add a description, it's the equivalent of a comment in the code that I might look at again ten days or half a month later maybe with a puzzled face.

This is just a small optimization experience, and although I could have used group h or modified the node name instead of commenting this function, I always found it less convenient.

With descriptions it's different, it's the equivalent of adding comments to the code!!!

Whether you are creating schematics for other people, or when the project is too big and you have hundreds of schematics you still know exactly what the current node is doing!
Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • There are already Comment nodes available, most nodes have an info text that let's you know of it's main settings (e.g. Add To Inventory lists what's added in the node) and changing the node title allows you to customize them further.

Adding another description field for nodes would just add another setting to all nodes, increasing load times and space needed to store them.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2023
    yes

----------------

Start Menu → Menu Options → Option 1: New Game → Auto Save Slot Menu. After checking this option and entering the page, is it not possible to go back to the previous level? What if the player accidentally clicks on it and has to start a new game? Or did I miss something? The “Cancel” option below does not seem to return to the previous level.
    Post edited by ranwang520 on
  • Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!