edited April 2023 in ORK Support
Can I change Battle End Loot Dialogue Sequence to notifications instead of full screen results.
Can it be that whole sqeuence showing xp gain, loot items, part gains etc etc coming as notifications on left or right top/bottom corner when I win a battle?

Battle-End
2015 q50 0 60

battle-goal

Secondly, currently setup thing don't get skipped using Tap or Click. How can I set this up? So that it wont take much blocked time, >tap tap tap and gone.

Post edited by MehranGul on
  • Another question about UI.
    I tried a lot but didnt found where to edit this popup over shop when we want to buy or sell.

Shop

I am targeting mobile, so there must be a Ok/Back or Buy/Cancel button. Am I missing something important in UI system setup? Or there is some place where I can edit this popup. (having such problems in other UI's as well.)
  • You can use the regular inventory notifications and not show the loot in the loot dialogue.

The popup is the quanitity selection (UI > Quantity Selections). Your shop layout can be set up how this is handled in the buy/sell quantity settings, e.g. you can change it to only purchase one at a time without showing the quantity selection.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • It is already ON, But I don't see Ok/Cancel buttons.

Quantity-Selections
  • I'm assuming that shop popup quantity works when you click enter or space?

The OK and Cancel button probably need to be added to the UI prefab.

I say probably because I did not got to this part of my game. But guessing from the rest of stuff I need, it may worth a try
  • @MehranGul
    Did you add ok/cancel buttons to the UI box's prefab?
    Ok/cancel buttons need to be added to the prefab if they should be available, they're not added automatically (e.g. as choice input buttons would).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you, but still, something is missing. Please check all config in screenshots and let me know what is wrong.

• Ah, sorry - forgot about one thing.
    The ok/cancel buttons on your prefab have a setting in their UI Button (Ok, Cancel) component. The Hidden By Inputs setting will automatically hide them if other inputs are added to the UI box, I think this is enabled by default - so disable the setting.
  • Worked Perfectly. Thank you.

Can you please guide with other problem. "you can use the regular inventory notifications and not show the loot in the loot dialogue."
  • Well, adding anything to the inventory will show inventory notifications - you can set them up in Inventory > Inventory Settings in the Notification Settings.

In your loot dialogue, enable Show Notifications to cause the inventory notifications for the loot collection - and simply don't add Loot information type notifications to the loot dialogue (Sequence) :)
  • Is was done, I have customized the notification ui box's copy for me, changes battle dialogs and all sequences to type notification and a few other things. Then for my problem "controls were blocked until the sequence is finished". Were only because of schematic was designed to do so and I didn't knew, I removed wait checks in a few battle end victory schematic nodes and it worked.

Thank you very much for great support