ORK 3.14 is here!

This update has been titled ACTION PIE due to the large number of action-focused new features.
E.g. a new battle actions HUD to list actions added to the system (scheduled, casting or active), schematics having access to the actions (e.g. replacing an action) and also automatically play a schematic when actions are added, removed, casted, performed, etc.
See all changes in the release notes.

Learn how to set up a battle actions HUD in this Unity UI tutorial.
Learn using the new schematic target highlights to animate target selection (e.g. rotating to the target over time) in this schematic tutorial.

Makinom 2.13 is here!

This small update focuses on new child object settings (e.g. getting them by name or tag), new input key max hold times and a few more thigs.
Check out the release notes for more.
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome changes, thanks again for the Counter check node :)
    Schematics: Add Temporary Cell Event: ‘Remove Schematic’ setting available. Optionally use a schematic when a temporary cell event is removed from a cell.
    This is something I didn't even know I wanted, but now that I'm reading it I can think of so many cool things you can do with it.
  • Speedy update! Thank you for the changes to target highlights!
  • @Acissathar
    The new action schematics in battle systems and inventory schematics also allow for a wide range of new functionality.

E.g. play a schematic whenever an action was added to the system (i.e. after combatant selected it), check if e.g. an attack and a magical ability are scheduled for the player group and replace them with a new super attack.

Or play a schematic whenever an item was added to the player's inventory, e.g. having a chance to drop it again :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome stuff, ORK update days are always good fun for unreasonably expanding the scope of the features I'm working on because of all the new ideas that are possible hahaha
  • This is fantastic, thanks Gil
  • The target highlight schematics are super fun to use, thanks GIL. Keep up the great work. :)