• @zmaxz
    You should also be able to fix this by diabling saving the camera position. This is done by disabling the Camera Position setting in Menus > Save Game Menu > Save Settings.

@hellwalker
    By any chance, is the camera control blocked during this? Camera control target changes only happen while the camera control is active.
    The anchor setting is part of the OOTII camera controller component and lets you see which game object is the target of the camera, so it's nothing in ORK or the wrapper :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah, I used it on different camera solution, but the anchor analogue target of this camera script reports as null. I also have debug breakpoint on CameraTargetChanged() script and it's not called when I move the mouse around the cells.
    I don't think the camera is blocked. The Wrapper script is not disabled as it is when I set events to block the camera.

BTW is CameraTargetChanged supposed to be called every frame during field mode/player turn?

What exactly is this setting changing "Battle Camera/Camera Control Target"?
    I tried this on and off. From what I understood this is supposed to default camera to something if other functions don't explicitly change control target?
  • CameraTargetChanged is only called when the target of the camera was changed by ORK.

The setting will target the selecting player combatant or the battle arena (when enabling these settings) when none of the other Look At settings was used.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2019
    "Camera Controller" still "enabled" in the battle(ATB)
    but I have ticked "Block Camera Control" in the Event Settings.
    how to fix it ?

Post edited by zmaxz on
  • The camera control would only be blocked while that event is running, so unless the event has some wait time somewhere, it'd be blocked and unblocked in the same frame.

If the camera control should be blocked during the whole battle, use the Control Block Settings in Battle System > Active Time Battles.
  • edited May 2023
    I'm new wif ORK.
    My Unity version is 2022.2.1
    Ork newest. Otti newest.
    I open the RPG Playground complete project.
    I use the OTTI camera wrapper. Follow instructions at
    https://orkframework.com/ork-2/tutorial/howto/custom-playercamera-controls/#example_ootii_camera_controller
    It works fine.
    After battle, the camera goes to 0,0,0 and won't move anymore.
    Otti Anchor is missing (it was Warrior)
    What should I do to fix that? Thank you
    (I tried putting Ott Cam Control on a new camera not Parent but get same result)

Post edited by Chamferbox on
  • How's your camera control handled during battle?
    E.g. if it's blocked (or still is blocked after battle) or changes the camera target, etc.

If the target of the camera was changed during battle, you might need to reset that, e.g. in the battle end schematics (Camera Control Target node).