• No, currently not possible - inputs are all displayed at once and can't be displayed on multiple pages.
    I'll look into adding options for that in the future.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ssssss
    edited April 2023
    Thank you for your reply. No problem.

【postscript】
    I have set the UI Box's Cursor Hold Timeout to a short amount of time.
    It's gotten a lot better.
    Post edited by sss on
  • Hello.
    I'm looking for a way to control the player with an xBox controller.
    But it doesn't work.

I have a cube as a player and an Interaction machine attached to it.
    I have succeeded in moving with A and D on the keyboard. But it doesn't work with the controller.
    Schematic won't start.
    Downloading assets from XBox Controller Mapping on the ORK site.
    Please let me know if you know why it doesn't work.

• ssssss
    edited May 2023
    Regarding the previous question, I was able to solve it myself.
    excuse me.
    It worked when sensitivity was set to 1.
    thank you.
    Post edited by sss on
  • ssssss
    edited May 2023
    Hello.
    I'm using an input manager.
    I want to branch in the schematic depending on which of the 8 directions the controller stick is tilted.(e.g. Xbox controller)

for example,
    Red part = stick is input to the right
    yellow = bottom right ,
    green = Bottom ,
    pink =bottom left ,
    blue = left ,
    white = upper left ,
    purple =top ,
    Orange =Insufficient stick tilt and undetectable range ,

Is it possible to set this?
    Please forgive me if I hear something strange.
    Post edited by sss on
  • Can't see the image, but generally, this is done via multiple Input Key nodes checking the axis for the horizontal and vertical input.

E.g. first check if horizontal axis is greater 0 or less than 0 (or maybe with a threshold, greater 0.1 and less than -0.1).
    Next, check the vertical input for the same, etc.
    The failed/no input slot of the node would be if the axis wasn't used (so no input on that axis).

That way you can create the different directions and continue in the schematic.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ssssss
    edited May 2023
    thank you for your reply.
    It seems to be solvable.
    thank you.
    You don't need to read any of the following.
    However, I will briefly write the solution for the benefit of others.

I saved the horizontal and vertical values ​​(0 to 1) of the controller in variables.
    I used the "Change Variable" node.
    After that, I calculated the distance from (0,0) to (Horizontal,Vertical) with the Pythagorean theorem.
    Also calculated the angle.
    With this, we were able to get 8 directions of input only when the input of the controller is above a certain level.
    Post edited by sss on
  • Hello.
    Let me ask you one more question.
    Is it possible to do square root calculations in Makinom?
    For example √3=???

I don't mind without it.
    But I would like to know if there is.
  • edited May 2023
    @sss You should be able to use Power Of in the Math part of a value field, and do a fractional power (3^½ = √3)

Post edited by Acissathar on
  • ssssss
    edited May 2023
    @Acissathar
    I found Power Of.
    And solved.
    thank you.
    Post edited by sss on
  • I'll look into adding a math function for root calculation with a defined value :)
  • ssssss
    edited May 2023
    It's just that my knowledge of English is a little lacking.
    So, no problem.
    thank you.
    Post edited by sss on
  • ssssss
    edited August 2023
    Hello.
    I want to check the script to study C#.
    Is there a way to check how the settings in the schematic are written in the C# script?

For example, can I confirm how the following node settings are written in the script?
    Post edited by sss on
  • This node is part of the Makinom source code project - so extract it and search for the ChangeVariablesNode class in the opened Visual Studio project.
  • thank you for your reply.
    i will try.