I am using the default TopDown camera in orthographic view. Whenever the camera exists from a schematic that blocks camera control the camera moves ever so slightly as if the position value that was reset had some rounding error

https://gyazo.com/d7436fef875b0f82c16583291955bbd6

Is there any way to get rid of it?
  • The camera control doesn't update the position while blocked - so once it's enabled again, it'll update the position and focus on the player again ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I am starting a schematic that blocks both player and camera input while also showing a dialog box. I do not move the camera in any way. The schematic is set to unblock the player and camera input once it exits.

So you are basically saying that the Top-Down camera controller has a tendency to shift the camera position when refocusing on the player even when it was already focused on the player when camera input was blocked... and that's just how it works?
  • Only if the target of the camera (i.e. the player in your case) moved while the camera control was blocked.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!