Please see image bellow taken from Divinity 2. At the top there are the portraits of the combatants. The turn end is indicated visually with a grey bar. Then combatants portraits are shown for next turn order.

As I have it in my game (it works fine) after a combatant finishes his turn, his portrait is removed from the HUD UI. Once all combatants took their turns, and all portraits are removed from the turn order HUD, then next battle turns start and the portraits HUD is filled again.

What I've understood is that ORK doesn't calculate or provide NEXT turn order. I can't find it.

Maybe there is some trick or option to enable

• No, turn order doesn't predict future turns.
    Using Multi Turns mode somewhat works around this, but breaks the standard turn based order (similar to Final Fantasy X).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • this may be way more advanced that I can tackle but there is any option to input a custom order?

somehow calculate my own turn order then give it back to the system?
  • edited June 2023
    Feel like this is out of my league but...

Can you use variables to do this?

Other than it's messy/work.

There are object variables that can be per combatant.

Or depending how your battles are set up it might not be that messy to use variable lists / or selected data initialized in a Battle Start schematic.

Or even a hidden Status value like initiative that is changed by abilities and used to calculate who goes first next turn?

There are schematic nodes for different turn order changes and stuff.

Just brainstorming, no real answers :)

Post edited by GeneralK on
  • I don't think this is currently possible without involving some custom scripts.

I've already put showing multiple turns in the turn order on my to-do list for future updates :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!