edited December 2014 in ORK Support
Hello! New ORK user here.

Just wanna start by saying that I love ORK so far, it feels really robust and awesome.

Right now I am plowing through the tutorials to get a feel for ORK, and everything goes well so far.... or so I thought. I just finished tutorial chapter 22, and when it told me to test the battles again to take a look at the animations, I just realized that I cant flip through my battle or main menu. Up and Down arrow keys don't work nor does the mouse. All that works in the menus right now is pressing enter to confirm my choice.

I was under the impression that mouse click , as well as, arrow keys would work in menus on the get go, or do I need to do something to get this to work. Cause I wanna test my lvl 1 abilities in battle :D, but I cannot, since I can't elect anything other than attack.

Also, Unity gives me "MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem.SetSelectedGameObject'.
ORKFramework.DialogueContent.ShowWindow ()" when I push up down arrows or tries to click the menu buttons , and I get a "Could not load type MouseButtonEventData" error at start up.

Wow that was way to long for a first Support post!

Thnx for all the help in beforehand.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Which Unity version are you using?
    If it's below 4.6 you'll have to update, ORK requires at least 4.6 since last weeks update to 2.2.0 (supporting new UI).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My Unity version is 4.6.0b17, so it should work right?

Thnx for the quick answer btw :D.

• No, that wont work - b17 is a beta version, you'll need to update to the official version, since they changed a lot of things since then.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh really? I totally forgot that I still sat on the beta! Thnx gamingislove! :D