edited February 2015 in General Discussion
Hi,

I am working on another game but using ORK to prototype a game and hopefully use it to produce my 2nd title (once my main project is finished)

I am interested in making a RPG for the PSVita system, I was wondering how easy it would be to set up for the PSVita, as I know it works with other systems IE iOS etc

Thanks
  • So far, the only issues I know of when developing for unsupported systems is the lack of Unity's version for those platforms. E.g. WiiU is still on Unity 4.3, so you can't use the ORK versions since 2.2.0 (which require Unity 4.6 due to the new UI).

Don't know what Unity currently has running on PSVita - if you need an earlier version of ORK you can contact me :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah thanks :)

Recently brought ORK and loving it - will stick with current version :)

PSVita is currently running 4.3, however I expect them to do an update in Unity5 so I can wait whilst getting my head around ORK :)

Thanks again!
  • Great info to have! :D Anyone knows which version the PS4 is at?
  • I believe its also 4.3 so would need to either use that or wait for 5.

I would personally suggest developing the game now and then upgrade it to 5 once its ready etc as nothing worse than using older versions :)