edited April 2015 in ORK Support
Greetings,

Just curious how you guys are explaining to your perspective players how Attack Attributes in your Status Menu works? If I see Fire 100 without any real description, I have no way off knowing that means. Am I 100% resistant? Do I have 100 Fire Defense? Though I wouldn't guess that I'm 100% susceptible to Fire.

Secondly, is there a way the use the percent sign (%) in such cases? Maybe encoding like HTML uses or an escape character then % sign? I think seeing 100% would help a little more than just 100... just thinking out loud here.

EDIT: As I'm working here, I think it would great if we could have a way to state the opposite to the player - E.g. If I have Fire 100, display Fire 0% to the player. Then one could state that these are your resistances/defenses. I don't know, just a thought.

Post edited by gamingislove on
  • You can add a % sign to those special texts that use the % sign as text codes by using the %-sign text code. In the text editor More > Special > % or directly with the text code #percent.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @GiL Thanks man. I didn't even see that section in the text editor :)