edited October 2014 in ORK Support
Anyway to do this via the event system? I tried to change the color of a cube via the fade object but it just turns it black instead of the color i chose.

Thanks
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Yes. But gamingislove is probably the best one to tell you how to do it in ORK2. : )

• Did you enable fading the different parts of the color?
    I.e. enable fade red/green/blue, probably disable fade alpha ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2014
    Yes... It still turns black.

Post edited by Ovaltine on
  • Ok, seems like setting the Time to 0 is the problem - set it to a small value (e.g. 0.01) to fix this for now.
    Will fix the problem in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2014
    It had the same outcome when I had the time set to the default of 0.25. Also, I noticed that when I close the game and go back into the editor all cubes are black. This also persists onto all cubes when I go back into the game, without the event needing to trigger.

I've had to switch to a laptop with a basic intel hd chipset. could this be the problem? Base shadows in unity do not work because of the intel chip. Perhaps it also reflects on this problem? Unfortunately I can't get home to for a few weeks to check this theory out myself on my PC.
  • I don't think so - you probably changed the material's color by accident, e.g. in the editor or by enabling Shared Material.
  • edited October 2014
    Edit: I now have it working. Thanks for the input