edited October 2014 in ORK Support
Hey guys, I'm back again with another weird issue!

I'm having a problem with the jump settings. Right now here's what I have...

Jump Duration - 0.98
Jump Delay - 0
Jump Speed - 9.81
Jump Interpolation - Ease Out Quad
In Air Modifier - 0.5
Maximum Ground Angle - 45

Any suggestions? What the issue is, the animation is playing this weird in air animation then freezing the character momentarily before allowing him to move. While he's frozen, the player can still move his still animation around till the animation kicks back in.

No matter what the settings are I can't seem to make the player jump up and move forward. At this point I'm not very sure what the issue may be.
  • Also anyone have a prefference when it comes to sprinting/ running configuration?

When setting up different mecanim animations for battle, what is the workflow for it? The tutorial shows how to do it according to Legacy animations, but I would love to have a battle idle that is used when within battle and is switched back after (Real Time Battles).

Sorry for the massive amounts of questions, Its just that animations for macanim isn't as in-depth as Legacy when it comes to tutorials and I haven't seen any tutorials on configuring Jumping and Sprinting.
  • Check your Animation Types if you've assigned the correct types to the jump, fall and land default animation types. And check if you've assigned animations to those types.

Having different battle animations with mecanim works the same way as it's made with the legacy animations in the game tutorials. You create a new animation setting and add the animations that should be overridden by it. Add it to the combatant as battle animations.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!