edited January 2014 in ORK Support
I spent 3 hours last night digging through events and the ORK editor.

Is there a way to drop a loot chest/bag/corpse when a combatant dies? I saw where items and money would drop immediately; but, that's not what I wanted to accomplish. At the end of combat and the player is victorious, I'd like to have a lootable chest left behind instead of a message window telling me what I found.
I really like clicking on those boxes to see what I get :)

Hmm..I just thought of a couple of other things I could try when I get home from work tonight.
  • You could do this by spawning a prefab with an Item Collector used as a box ...

But this is already on my list - enemies dropping collection boxes ... or leaving their body to be looted :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Now, why didn't I think of that? :P

Officially released and still working on features. Sounds like where I work.
  • Of course, there'll be new features - it's just the official release, not the end of updates :D

One of the next big things to come will be a WYSIWYG editor for HUDs and stuff. But in the next 2-3 weeks it's mostly support and tutorials ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!