edited February 2014 in ORK Support
is it possible to use ORK source files, instead of DLL? I've tried, but always get reference errors. The reason is, right now I can't debug it. I'm getting null object reference error at:

and I can't simply hook into this script and investigate, and completely cluess how to solve it without having source access.
Post edited by ryumaster on
  • Do you have a camera in the scene?

I haven't really tried using the sources, because that would result in losing all component links - but theoretically it should work as long as you have the ORKFrameworkCore.dll and ORKFrameworkEditor.dll in the project.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited February 2014
    Yes, the error was because of missing camera, I've managed to resolve it by chance. So we can not use sources at editor time, I see :( Well, at least I'll try and build DLL with debug info, because right now I can't even debug into ORK native functions (and I need it oftenly, as we have no API doc describing some functions parameters yet, though I know it is coming :) )
    Post edited by ryumaster on