edited February 2014 in ORK Support
Hello
I´m recently a Unity developer for Wii U, and I wonder to know if in some way ORK Okashi supports developing RPG games for that platform. I used demo version 1.2.7 and Menu Shop Extension, 0.10, but i didn´t try with ORK 2.0.1 because the version unity for wii u is still in 4.2.2 final, we are waiting for v 4.3 yet :(

Best regards
Post edited by berbelias on
  • Does Unity give an estimate on when 4.3 will be released for Wii U?

ORK Framework uses the Mecanim play functionality and supports the 2D features of Unity 4.3 - it wouldn't be that hard to remove that yourself with the full version's script access.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No the estimate version of Unity 4.3 will be announced for registered unity developers of wii U, but now is still in 4.2.2, i have the full versión of ork okashi where i can remove the 2D features of 4.3? can i make a compatibility of the last version okashi removing these script feautures for Unity 4.2.2?
  • To anyone else who needs it - I have a Unity 4.2 compatible version of ORK Framework 2.0.2 available. Send me your order/invoice number to contact@orkframework.com.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!