edited April 2015 in Announcements
And here it is: release notes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update is scheduled for end of next week - some small but useful updates:
  • Status Values: Experience
    The new Earn on Level Up option for None type experience values (i.e. not leveling base/class) will increase the experience like a Normal type status value on level up.
    E.g. for getting ability points on level up to spend in ability trees :)
  • Camera Controls: Top Down Border Camera
    The new Initial Damping option handles if position/height damping will happen when first adjusting the camera position to the player.
    When turned off, the camera will be placed imediately at the player - avoids initial camera fades when the camera is far away from the player when spawning.
  • Input Keys: Mouse/Touch
    The Input Handling options (and hold times) are now also available for mouse/touch input.
  • Battle Events, Battle Start Events, Battle End Events, Phase Change Events: Battle Steps
    The new Mark As Temporary step will mark a combatant as temporary.
    The new Remove Temporary step will remove temporary combatants from their groups.
    E.g. useful for summoning game mechanics, allows removing all summoned combatants at the end of the battle.
  • Battle Events: Battle Steps
    The Join Battle step also has a Mark As Temporary option to mark them upon joining.
    The New Group option will create a new group for the joining combatant instead of adding him to an existing group. Includes a faction selection.
  • Battle Events: Battle Steps
    The Leave Battle step gets a Remove From Group option to remove the combatant that's leaving battle also from the combatant's group.
  • Auto Status Effects
    The auto effects are no longer limited to being added on initializing/battle start, allowing to use requirements.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!