edited February 2014 in ORK Support
Let me start by saying I understand that you require an ORK license for each team member.

I have a question regarding team members with ORK projects. Let's say I give "Bob" the task for creating cinematic events for a project. Bob works on his licensed copy of ORK on his PC, while most of the events are being done on my own. Is there any possible way Bob can transfer his events over to my framework? I figure it would be something like bringing up the ORK demo, but I wanted to know if you could do it with select events instead of just overwriting an entire project?
  • Sure, you can either just copy the event asset over, or export it in a unitypackage.
    Just make sure to check the event asset to have the script assigned before opening it.

Also, I don't know if the event will still have the prefab/audio clip assets assigned when copying it, but when it's from the same source project, it should be able to find them ...

Just a reminder, two people can't work on the same ORK project asset - one on the project, one on events is fine. Finally, I'd recommend not deleting anything from the lists (or adding a new language) in the ORK project, because the events of the other guy wont be updated automatically :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!