edited April 2015 in ORK Support
Greetings, I have added a Combat Spawner area following the tutorials, when I place it I get this shadow.

There is no mesh or material added to this object, I deleted the Combat Spawner and the shadow is still there. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Post edited by gamingislove on
ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • I think the shadow is coming from the blob shadow projector on the combatants. Most likely an issue with using Unity 4 tutorial resources in Unity 5 :)

Download the new tutorial resources or update your shaders - the tutorial project uses Unity default shaders that should be part of the default assets (effects).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thank you for reply GiL, already using unity 5 resources and the effect is there even if I remove the combat spawner.

Could be my texture I used? I've tested it elsewhere and it doesn't do it. I have no mountain on the other side of the image either, I'll mess around today with it.
  • fixed, i re-imported the unity 5 assets again, problem gone. Even without any combat spawner there its fixed. It seemed to been linked to my Brown Pants.