• Will be fixed in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2020
    Unity 2018.4.7 and 2.28 (not .1)
    Ok, so I have a prefab with event interaction on it.

I dropped this prefab in a scene.
    I added a Variable Condition Game variable to event interaction.
    I set it to bool and wrote a name for a variable.
    I started a game, and now in the game mode the variable type is reverted to default variable type of string.
    When I stopped play mode the variable stayed reset to string type.

This only affected the variable type field. Not variable name or "IsValid" bool.

I tried this several times and it keeps happening on each prefab.
    This happens to overriden setting only, if you apply this to prefab it does not happen. Is this a serialization bug, or am I doing smth wrong?
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • Hm, yeah, seems to be happening on my end as well - I'll investigate.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited April 2020
    Same error as above I also notice on Destination Object field of Move To Interation. I think new prefab system messes with custom editors, and changes are not marked as dirty. Because if I use other components or change other settings on object, the change is usually saved.
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • Should both be fixed in the next update.
  • I'm using Unity Version 2019.3.10f1
    Clicking "Edit Game Event" from the relative asset file doesn't nothing. I recall this working fine in the past.
  • @Vlastan
    Do you get any error in the Unity console?
  • Today i'm on 2019.3.12, and the event editor open fines when clicking on the assets.
    I have no idea if this was caused by unity, or something on my project.
  • edited May 2020
    Hello everyone,
    i just started a new Project and i am not able to open or close options seperately anymore. Only the overall command "Close" and "Open" work. The small triangle which is usualy supposed to do this doesnt work somehow. In any of the options. This is very annoying because i obviously don't want to open or close all the options for a specific option Box.
    I created a second Project right now to check it a second time but i doesnt work there aswell.
    I am using Unity 2019.3.13f1 and ORK 2.28.1
    I just opened a Project with Unity 2019.3.11f1 and everything works fine there.
    So did i just found a very obvious (and annoying haha) bug?
    Thanks for your help.
    Post edited by Monkey_A_C on
  • I think this is a Unity editor bug in some 2019.3 updates.
  • Hi,

I just updated to 2.29.0 and got an issue with equipment.
    I have a script that goes like this:
    combatant.Equipment.Unequip(EquipShortcut, combatant);
    However, not sure why, but it doesn't unequip anymore...

I make extensive use of combatant.Equipment.SimpleChanged and combatant.Inventory.ContentChanged. Could it be related?

Anyway, I downgraded to previous version (2.28.1) and everything works fine again!
  • Do you get any error in the Unity console when using it?
    Definitely working here - are you sure the equipment isn't unequipped or are you just not getting the notifications?

The SimpleChanged event handler is only fired once per frame (i.e. reacting to collected equipment changes in the next frame) - if your combatant isn't part of the player group or spawned, the combatant's tick/update isn't called, so that wouldn't happen. To react to immediate changes, register to the Changed event handler.
  • 2019.3.15f1 and ORK 2.28.0 if you close all the sections for example on combatant, you cannot unfold the foldouts with clicking on section name.
    Didn't happen on 2019.3.12f1. I'll try to testwith ORK 2.29 later.
  • @hellwalker
    I'd assume this is a Unity issue.
  • In Battle System > Battle Texts >Ability Info and Item Info
    If i type %n or %tsn or %i , i will get wrong information
    e.g. FireBalln FireBalltsn FireBalli