edited May 2015 in Announcements
And here it is: release notes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next update is scheduled for Friday next week - beside lots of fixes, you'll get:
  • Event Sytsem: Save Game Steps
    The Call Save Menu, Auto Save Game and Auto Load Game steps can now be found in the new Save Game Steps.
  • Event System: Save Game Steps
    The new Has Auto Save Game step checks if a save game is available on the current auto save slot.
    The new Can Continue step checks if the game can be continued, i.e. if a last used save game (or auto save slot) is available.
    The new Continue step loads the last used save game or auto save slot.
  • Battle AI: Action Steps
    The new Force Found Targets option for action steps will force an action to only use targets found by the battle AI.
    The action wont fall back to other targets (according to the combatant's AI settings) if the found targets can't be attacked (e.g. due to distance).
  • Main Menu
    The new URL Button will load a defined URL, e.g. to your website.
  • Event System: Animation Steps
    The new Death Animation step plays the death animation type on dead combatants.
    The new Revive Animation step plays the revive animation type on dead combatants.
    Those steps can be useful to return dead combatants to play dead at battle starts and return them alive at battle end (although they're still dead :D).
  • Battle AI: Variable Steps
    The new Get Object Variable step will add the combatant with the highest or lowest float object variable to the target list.
  • Combatant Spawners
    When using combatant spawners in single spawn mode (i.e. without a collider/trigger attached), you can optionally add game objects used as spawn points.
    The combatants will be spawned at a randomly selected spawn point object.
More features incoming next week :)
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • These are already good addictions! Nice!
    And thanks for the support! ^^
  • edited May 2015
    Great addictions. : ) Will enjoy them and get further addicted when I move on to my next game with Unity 5. Right now, trailing with Unity 4.6.x but most happy with ORK. : ) Have been addicted for a long time. ^^
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Nice! That new Battle AI step is super useful. :)
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com
  • Looking good!
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Great stuff GiL!
    ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • Another round of new features:
    • Event System: Animation Steps
      The new Revive Animation step plays the revive animation type on dead combatants.
      Those steps can be useful to return dead combatants to play dead at battle starts and return them alive at battle end (although they're still dead :D).
    • Battle AI: Variable Steps
      The new Get Object Variable step will add the combatant with the highest or lowest float object variable to the target list.
    • Combatant Spawners
      When using combatant spawners in single spawn mode (i.e. without a collider/trigger attached), you can optionally add game objects used as spawn points.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ooh, I like the random spawning, should come in handy.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • I hope have a step, for generator a position on a region(in Cube or sphere), then the Vector3 position can use to spawn a combatant or prefab, Now I do this on my script.
  • Combatant Spawners
    The combatants will be spawned at a randomly selected spawn point object./blockquote>

Could you explain this a bit more please? ^^
  • @Keamalux
    Currently, you've got 2 modes when using combatant spawners.
    Adding a collider (used as trigger) to the game object will spawn the combatants randomly within the bounds of the collider.
    Without a collider, the combatants will spawn at the position of the spawner. Now, when not using a collider, you'll be able to add game objects to the spawner that are used as alternate spawn points. E.g. adding 3 game objects will randomly spawn the combatants on one of the 3 game objects.
    Pretty much you'll be able to randomize single spawners :)
  • A small request for the button that calls a URL--a check in the script (your script : ) ) whether there is an internet connection and if not a pop up message that you have no internet connection and a return button to get back to the main menu. : )

Just hoping. ^^
  • Another round of new features:

Event System: Animation Steps
    Battle AI: Variable Steps
    Combatant Spawners

A-MAZ-ING!

:D
  • Darn!..makes me wanna shift to unity 5 :(
  • And here it is: release notes

Including an exciting new feature: Group Shortcuts
  • Very nice additions! Updating now! :)