• Didn't know that. Thank you!
  • It would be great to be able to have Smallest/Largest value comparison in Battle AI.
    For example select enemy with least health. Or select enemy with highest threat.

• edited October 2019
    @hellwalker
    I'd love to add it, sadly that's already available via the Get Status Value node, which allows getting targets with highest or lowest status value :)
    There are also other similar nodes available in the Combatant battle AI nodes, e.g. Get Attack Attribute to get the combatant that has the lowest fire attribute before using a fire ability.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ah awesome! I I was looking in Check Status Value :D
    You should rename this thread to Ork Feature Requests - It's probably already in it. :D
  • JMRJMR
    edited October 2019
    I have a few requests, all are dialogue themed.

1)I would like to have an option to zoom in and out in game events and formula editors. I need it mostly for big dialogue trees and it's pretty troublesome to write them as it's now.

2)There is no option to call game events inside existing game event. You can only call global events. Calling normal game events would make organizing dialogues much, much easier.

3)In the node where you have many dialogue options, it takes some time to scroll all the way to the dialogue option you want to change. Maybe an option to go to the dialogue through clicking on it in event editor main window would solve this? Or an option to partially collapse all options, so you only see dialogue boxes, but not myriad options between them?

4)I would love to have an option to customize how dialogue options which are hidden behind requirements are shown. Now if the player has too low skills, the ork just doesn't list them, I think an option to show an alternative text would satisfy everyone needs, like showing the dialogue option grayed out, or not showing the option, but stating the requirements needed to unlock it, etc.

5) In PoE there are lore boxes in dialogues. When you hover a cursor over a highlighted word the box appears with an extra lore info. Is it possible to do something like that in ORK as is is now?
    Post edited by JMR on
  • edited November 2019
    Per- Event Interaction "Stop Distance" setting would be very neat for point-and-click controls. For example when you need player to go near objects and then start interaction.
    For example small items like picking up a mushroom could have smaller stopping distance, and large items like examining stone obelisk could have larger.

Move to Interaction with destination point works for smaller object or when you have specific point from where interaction should start. But when you just need player to get closer and then interact the Per- Event Interaction "Stop Distance" setting would be useful.

(provided It's not already in ORK and I missed it :D )
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • edited November 2019
    @hellwalker
    There's the Override Stop Distance option for that in event interactions when Move To Interaction is enabled :)
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome! Not sure how I missed that :D:D:D:D
  • @gamingislove

You missed my post from October 8. I assume most of what I was proposing is just too bold, but it's nice to be sure :)
  • Is there a way to rotate the whole grid? It ignores the grid parent object (The one with grid component) rotation, and I don't see any rotation offsets. Did I miss something obvious?
    It's a really critical feature, to be able to set up battles in complex layout areas.

I'm able to generate grid and then rotate the object, this does not work for me as I use slopes feature so the grid is all wrong.
  • The ability to show Status Effect time remaining in Combatant HUD as a changing unit of time would be nice. Like if the value is more than 3600 seconds a text code "%u" (for example) would show "1 h" and if it's over 60 seconds it would show "1 min".
  • edited January 2020

A really handy change would be a MAXIMUM VALUE RANGE for abilities that could trigger after Formula calculation.

Sometimes even Efficiency isn't enough, and you want to cap damage for a specific ability. You can't really do this without setting a unique formula for every ability, which adds up quick; it'd be a lot tidier to keep an optional maximum value change in the ability itself.

Example: Fireball does 10 damage. Eventually, via it Generic Magic Damage formula, it's able to do 100 damage. However in testing, that's much too powerful for its MP cost, so you want a hard cap on possible damage at 65.

Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • @Kirb
    Sounds reasonable, will add that in the next update :)
    Would be a limit for the formula result, though - i.e. before any attribute or efficiency factoring in.
  • edited January 2020
    Functionality to show remaining reuse time in inventory items would be nice. Like it works in shortcuts. Right now it's confusing for players who use and item in inventory and there's no indication it's on cooldown.

Oh, and also a bonus one: it would be cool to be able to show ability reuse times and status effect durations with an overlay over the icon that is a radial fill image, like in WoW: https://addonswow.com/wp-content/themes/addonswow.com/addons/semi-hide-buffs/screenshots/semi-hide-buffs-scr-1.jpg (notice the buff icons have a shadow overlay on top of the icon indicating time remaining)
    Post edited by pesukarhu on
  • Naughty request spammer here don't mind me.

Would be nice to be able to Multiply status values when using "Change Equip Status Value" node. Right now there is only Add, Sub and Set.

Although it's possible to just multiply a variable and then use Set and set the status value to that variable. But this would just eliminate some steps.