edited November 2015 in Makinom Support
I don't know if this is a bug, or if there is another way to do this, but I encountered a small problem.
I have a cube in the scene, and it has three interaction components attached to it. The first component has a schematic that, upon clicking the cube, will destroy the cube. The second component have a schematic of changing the cursor texture upon mouse being over it. The last component change the mouse back to normal upon the mouse exiting. Works well, but if I hover my mouse over the cube, making it change texture, and click on the cube to destroy it, there is no way for the texture of the mouse to go back to normal, since I haven't technically exit the mouse from the cube yet.

Edit: Thanks GiL!
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • I don't think the exit one will be started when the game object is destroyed, so you'll need to change the cursor back in the schematic that destroys the game object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!