Hey there, GiL. I got another problem. :)
I'm not sure why when I tried to rotate an object in Makinom, it kept cluttering.
On a cylinder, I created a simple schematic, with only the node ROTATE. I want it to rotate only on the z axis, so I put in 1 as the z value, and the speed to 200. (I also tried different values). I added a tick machine to the cylinder and added the schematic to it. On play it spins in midair, but the spin isn't going in a smooth motion. It'll clutter, spin, clutter, spin, and repeat. Is this a bug? Or did I just do something wrong?
  • edited November 2015
    Will do a quick test, but you're pretty much rotating the poor cylinder by 200 per frame :D

Edit: And as expected - rotating fine here, with and without using the delta time option. Check if you have any wait node or option in your schematic, and if you have start/end delays set up in your machine.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Didn't know I was overworking the poor cylinder :D

Disabling the delta time option will make it a bit smoother, but the moment I enabled it again, it'll just go back to cluttering.
    Hmm, I don't think I have any of those. Here's a screenshot of the rotate node.image

And the machine
  • The settings look ok. Might be a framerate problem - try enabling the Unity stats and see if there FPS are breaking in.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes, every time the clutter happens, the framerate drop from 160ish to 130ish. Though since on your side nothing happen, I'm not sure why I have such a drop of framerate :)
  • You can use Unity's profilier window to check what's causing it.