edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hey GiL. I got it so that when I shoot a gun, the sound will be play. The problem is that if I add the sound via the audio box enable in the Spawn Prefab step, the sound will play perfectly, except for when I hit an enemy. The moment I hit an enemy, the sound will be cut off.
So instead of enabling the audio box, I try adding a step Play Sound. But now whenever I shoot multiple bullets out, the sounds won't overlap/blend ect. All the sounds following the last will be cut off sharply.
Example, lets say I shoot 3 bullets out fast. Instead of BOOMBOOMBOOM, it just went BO-BO-BOOM. It can be hurtful to the ear after a while. Do you know what I mean? XD If not, I can explain more clearly.
How do I fix this issue?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Enable Play One Shot in the play sound step. When not playing a one shot, the playback of the previous clip will stop when playing a new one on the same object.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hmm that's weird. I was sure I tried that and it didn't work, but now it did. Must be my imagination. Thanks GiL!