edited January 2016 in ORK Support
I decided to make my combatant into two different prefabs for the world and for battle and I have set them up this way with the conditional prefab feature.
The status requirement for the battle prefab is "in battle" and it does actually switch when entering battle.

The problem is that it doesn't seem to switch back when exiting the battle, instead the prefab is still the battle one.
I also tried to add the world prefab as a secondary prefab with the requirement of not being in battle but it still doesn't switch back.

this is the conditional prefab setting:

This is my victory event

could the battle somehow not ending properly?
I tried to add that "End Battle" node but it doesn't seem to change the result
Post edited by MaddoScientisto on
  • Did a quick test and worked fine - the prefab was changed at the start of the battle and back to the original prefab at the end. The End Battle step is not needed, since the battle will end after the end battle event anyway ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2016
    That has always worked fine for me too. I tried it even though I didn't use it. I don't think I did anything in particular to make it switch back out of battle. It just worked.

And I was using a first person capsule for my main hero/heroine and a controlled spawned and visible third-person monster in battle. But it's been awhile since I did that and don't have that file anymore. But it did work. I realize this isn't very helpful but I just set up the conditional prefab in the place for that. It was very exciting for me at the time.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • edited January 2016
    In my case it was not working either just by setting the In Battle condition so I workaround it by using a game variable flag in the Start battle and End Battle events.

Post edited by RustedGames on
  • Using the game variable seems to have solved the problem, thanks!