edited February 2016 in ORK Support
I have a small problem. When I open the main menu and see the Overview (Pretty much set up as described in the tutorials.).
None of the buttons are highlighted until I tap the arrow key Left or Right. I'm just wondering if there is anything I'm missing that would be causing this?
Post edited by wtfitsed on
  • Hm, are you using the mouse over selection option to select the choice when the mouse hovers over it?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That option is disabled. Should I make a small video of the problem?
  • No ... do you have other menu screen parts in that menu screen (other than Combatant, Description or Information parts?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • There was an extra empty one. I deleted it and that solved the problem! Thanks again GIL you are the best!