The gap? I cant get rid of it, been trying for hours. My player spawns at y=0 and z=0 then moves up a bit to those values.
  • Well, that's more of a Unity issue. If your Interaction Controller isn't set to be a trigger (i.e. Is Trigger disabled), it might push the character controller away.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Does it spawn there and move instantly, or does this shift up happen after a while? What triggers it? Your collider looks ok.

You could play around with the character controller height or more likely the Y value of the character controler, not the Army Object Transform, (e.g. from 1 to 0.8 or so, or maybe the other direction i.e. negative) I've seen this fix floating players before. Its a bit messy, sorry I can't offer more, but others might know more.
  • edited March 2016
    I figured it out, had to mess with the center/radius/height of the character controller/interaction controller directly in their prefabs or something like that.

Don't remember but it is working well enough!

Was set to is trigger.

Cheers for the quick help.
    Post edited by SIDWULF on
  • edited April 2016
    I take my response back.

Still jumps up to the same position no matter what.

Not a big deal, I would like to fix this behaviour some day.

Interaction Controller IS set to be a trigger but something is still bumping it up as the camera rotates into focus.
    Post edited by SIDWULF on