Hi, unity forum makes you wait to get approved to show your question live, and last time it never even showed up. so, I have a problem with WebGL building my ork game. I ran unity as Administrator and turned off my antivirus. I get the following error when trying to build the game, towards the end. Please if anyone can help.

Error building Player: Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!

Exception: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/Il2Cpp/IL2CPPUtils.cs:96)
UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyLinker (IEnumerable`1 args, System.String& out, System.String& err, System.String linkerPath, System.String workingDirectory) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/AssemblyStripper.cs:107)
UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.StripAssembliesTo (System.String[] assemblies, System.String[] searchDirs, System.String outputFolder, System.String workingDirectory, System.String& output, System.String& error, System.String linkerPath, IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, IEnumerable`1 additionalBlacklist, Boolean developmentBuild) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/AssemblyStripper.cs:100)
UnityEditorInternal.AssemblyStripper.RunAssemblyStripper (System.String stagingAreaData, IEnumerable assemblies, System.String managedAssemblyFolderPath, System.String[] assembliesToStrip, System.String[] searchDirs, System.S
  • WebGL is currently not supported.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ok thank you