My game should be played with either a keyboard or controller, and mouse controls are causing issues with highlighting multiple menu items at the same time. Is there a simple way to disable mouse controls/hide the mouse cursor throughout the entire game (for every scene) using this framework?
  • You can do this either through custom scripts to lock and hide the mouse cursor, or by using other products (e.g. Makinom) that can do that.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So anywhere I looked for help with writing a custom script suggested I rewrite the input module to remove mouse input, but since the ork framework sets up the input module, I really don't know what to do at this point. Any help is appreciated!
  • You have access to ORK's input module (which is based on Unity's default input module) in the gameplay source code included in the full version. If you need to change something, you'll have to do it there.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • oh! Thanks again! I'll do that :)