edited April 2016 in ORK Scripting
I've set up my choice button with a prefab that uses the animation transition. Right now the highlighted trigger animates a sprite to the left of the button (think Final Fantasy hand cursor), and disabled is going to darken the font (when I figure out how to select the button text).

Anyway, I can't figure out how to animate the disabled button while it's highlighted so that it also displays the animated sprite while keeping the darkened font. I know that the disabled state ignores user input, so is there a way around this? I have absolutely no clue what to do here.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to do (except my hand sprite is animated) at 1 minute and 48 seconds in:

Post edited by braytendo on
  • Figured it out, seems like this is one of those things that needs to be scripted out using onSelect/onDeselect and there's not really another option available atm.
  • You know there's the Choice Icon setting (default for all GUI boxes can be set up in Menus > Menu Settings) in ORK to handle a FF-like hand cursor?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • oh, ha, I see that now. Still, my choice icon is animated. Would that option still work?
  • ORK's choice icon has options for fading it's position (e.g. moving it left and right), but there's currently no support for animated sprites, just textures.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!