Hello,
Just a quick question. Ive been playing around with menus and enabled pause game along with freeze pause when going to all the menus. After doing this and equiping a weapon (not every weapon but most) when i get out of the menu my character no longer animates walk properly anymore. He starts the walk animation when you start to move but freezes half way through and you just walk around frozen... i figured out if i disable freeze pause just in the equipment menu the problem is gone. However, doing this makes the character walk in place (if you were walking before opening the menu) while in the menu.

Any idea why this is happening?

As always thanks for your time.
  • Do those weapons change animations on the combatant?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • No, I havent quite got that far yet :b they all use the same animations for walking. I did notice that if i had one of the weapons equipped to the character when you start the game, it doesnt happen. Its only when you change your weapon then the animation doesnt play all the way anymore. Im using Legacy if that helps.

On the bright side I just figured out how to do knockback on attack effect for realtime battles. :D
  • Did a quick test (weapon overriding with the same animations) and worked without a problem ... I'd need a test Unity project to check what's going on.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!