Hello. I'm trying to make navigation bar like in Skyrim or Oblivion. I have Watch Towers in my game - It is one of many ways for fast travel. Except that, I have cities, villages, "power stones" and other things. I need individual marker for each of them. Problem is - how Can i do that? I know about showing the East, South, West, North, Separation, Interaction etc. but in tutorials I don't see anything about creating something like this what I write. Yeah, sure, Navigation Markers, ok, but I'm trying to figure it out, but still it doesn't work. Someone Can write a tutorial how to do that? Please :)
  • Navigation markers can be set in the event system - but they're more for things like displaying the next location of a quest.

You can use the Interaction HUD element type for this. E.g. for the watch towers, enable Custom Interaction and set the Custom Type to watchtower and use whatever representation you want for it. On the watch tower's location, add an event interaction using the Custom interaction type and watchtower as Custom Type. Set the event interaction's start type to None to make sure the used event is not actually started (unless you want that).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh, thanks :)