edited August 2016 in ORK Support
it might be something stupid and easy but i cant find it for hours, i m damaging my self when i cast some abilities, as well as the enemy... anyone faced a problem like this and has an idea of whats the problem? All ability setting are target enemy, the battle is real time
Post edited by dlevel on
  • Check ur user change settings of the ability. That is where self damage is set up. U may have accidently changes self hp rather than mp.
  • checked it, its not that... and its not in 1 ability, its even in attack. something screwed up with targets or something.
  • edited August 2016
    It will sound weird but i have a calculation node on an event, and it triggers calculation to mu character too, the weird part is that when i remove that node, of course no calculation occurred so no damage to either me or enemy, but then the attack works fine and does the damage on enemy only, which it doesnt make much sense because i dont have that event in that ability (0.attack), but i have that event on enemies too, so they do their calculations.

GIL the small project i sent you about the prefab not spawning is the same one, if you can check the battle event fireball u ll see that calculation node that i m talking about.

edit: yeap thats it, i made a new event for enemies calculation ability, and i removed calculate and i left to calculate only my abilities and it works. Now need to find how to calculate enemies abilities, somewhere i might have screwed up.
    Post edited by dlevel on
  • Checked it in your project - the damage is coming from the Poison status effect applied to your player.

Since the battle is real time, but poison is set to do damage each turn, the damage happens when the player selects/performs an action (which starts a new turn for a combatant in real time battles).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • that fixed it!! thank you