edited October 2016 in ORK Support
This currently just shows % in the description box.

When using the HUD status requirement "In Action", combatants dying using animate death, are considered in action, i don't know if thats the intended use for this requirement, but as i see it, it's not useful to show the active combatant. [havent tested the other things that can be animated under Battle animation but i asume they work the same as death.]

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Maximal on
  • The % is only used in the Name setting to display the level in the name, e.g. Short Sword Level 2. That's why it's displayed above the name setting but not above the description.

The In Action status requirement is valid whenever the combatant is performing any kind of action (i.e. animated using battle events) - base attacks, abilities, items, defend, death ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • How can i show the level in the description?

How would you use the in action status requirement in gameplay?, i wanted to use to highlight the active combant, but seems like you designed it with something else in mind.
  • Currently only if you type it in manually and overriding the description for each level.

Well, that requirement was requested by someone - a use case could be to only allow targeting combatants that are not in action by an ability.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!