Ther is a tutorial (http://orkframework.com/tutorial/howto/2d-games/) about 2d games.
I'd like to build a simple platforming game, or turn based combat in 2d.
But I can use 2d controller and 2d tool in ORK. Can you give as a more tips about that?
  • Well, all you need to know from ORK's point of view is in the how-to on 2D games :)

Maybe some other people working on 2D games can help you more - otherwise you'll have to ask specific questions.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well. First thing. You need to use a Rigigbody on a combatant. Then a combatant can't be a flat. Becous he rotate, and disapear when stay a side to camera. And you can't interact with 2d colliders.
    You can't use a Rigidbody 2d, and 2d colliders. Right?
  • Sure, you can use them, it's even mentioned in the how-to on 2D games.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • If you need some help just shot me a message, i did a basic game with 2D with turn-based combat for IGMC 2015. :)