edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hello,

I am not sure why but when my enemies are moving about on the field/level I created, they go through the walls. I checked the colliders and even physics but nothings is stopping them.

Wondering if there is a issue I am not seeing.

Thank You
Post edited by gamingislove on

• How are your enemies moving around - event system or move AI (and what movement component are you using)?

E.g. when using the move AI and the simple, built-in movement, your enemies need a CharacterController attached, else they'll be moved via transform, which doesn't do anything with physics and colliders ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • HI, The Character Controller did the trick to stop them from going through walls. :)

ALSO....
    I also noticed that in battles sometimes my character or enemies end up in the air during the battle or outside of the area of level area/ground planes etc...

What could be causing this? Of course what am I over looking?

• Could be your Battle Spot placement (the default spots are defined in Battle System > Battle Spots) - e.g. using the Place on Ground setting could help with the air things. Also, you can use game objects in your scene as spots and override them in individual battles.
    Another possibility is your battle events - depending on what you've set up, they'll also place/move your combatants :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • oh :P I see now :)

Thanks