Any way to use ork for random chat bubbles on the NPCs? I m trying to have the most of my stuff on ORK right now so i m trying to remove Dialogue System out of the equation.
  • I don't think there's any other way than using a Random node and multiple Show Dialogue nodes for this.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • hm.. what i mean is having chat bubbles over NPCs heads while they are walking, not while interacting with them. This is called Bark in Dialogue System, but as i said i m trying to totally remove it from my project
  • That's also possible with a Show Dialogue node:
    - use Auto Close dialogue type
    - enable Use Speaker and select the actor
    - enable Display At Actor and set up where to display it (e.g. at a child object for easily placing it)
    - probably enable Block Accept Button
    - define the time the message should be displayed

E.g. set this up as an autostart event on your NPC with some wait times between messages :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yeap! works perfect !!! thank you
  • Like the problem I used to have with the Enemy HUDs, that you could see the hud from all over the map, I got the exact same situation with this chat bubble. Any way to solve it? :)
  • Nah :)