edited March 2014 in ORK Support
How can i align the name of the item with the price while showing the icon of the item.

As you can see the icon makes things uneven, maybe if i could add the currency icon this will be fixed, i'm sure there is something that i haven't try, thanks in advance!

edit: As you can imagine, i also want the icon to be aligned so unchecking "align icons" doesn't fix the problem.
Post edited by Maximal on
  • In the GUI box you're using, set the Line Alignment in the Choice Settings to Top, the name will be aligned with the top of the icon and match the price.

You can add a currency icon by using a custom Content Layout. In your shop's layout (list box), set the Info Type to Custom and you can specify a custom text to display as info, e.g.: #currency.icon0# %
    This will display the icon of currency index 0 (the first currency) and the info (in case of a shop, the price).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I haven't been able to change the info type, it always shows the price and nothing more, even when i put "None", on the other hand the Content Type changes to what i specify, could there be a problem with the info type?
  • You're right, doesn't work - I'll look into it :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!