Using legacy gui here. I created two exact huds with exact screen locations in ork and makinom. Upon playing in the free aspect mode, they both are in the same place, in the upper left corner. But if I change the screen size to standalone or any others, I notice the makinom hud moves downward while the ork hud stays in the same place. Is it possible to make the makinom hud be like the ork's hud and stay in the left corner regardless of what screen size I am in?
  • Make sure both ORK and Makinom use the same GUI settings, e.g. default screen size, scaling, anchoring, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2017
    Yes, I believe they used the same settings. At least, I checked and nothing seems amiss.
    Here is an example of what Im talking about.
    In Makinom, using the display free aspect, the GUI Hud is right where I wanted it to be.

The weird thing is that if I change the aspect to anything else, like 5.4, 4.3, 16.9, or standalone, they all move to a different position, but their positions are the same as each other.

The only different position is the free aspect one.
    In ork though, the free aspect one is the same as the other aspects.

PS, yes I know, I replied 8 months late :D

Edit: Yes, I also build the game to play it, and the build game gui has the same position as the other aspects. Maybe the free aspect one is a bug?

Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Could you send me a small Unity test project with your setup? Would make looking into that easier :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited December 2017
    Email noted :)
    Ahhh a huge hindsight from me. I never thought to check there. Thanks a lot, GiL!
    You just solved the main reason that is bothering me about makinom's guis/huds for a long time and why I have never used it before in my game.
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on