edited November 2013 in ORK Support
Gil, if this should be in feature requests, please move this thread.

I've been searching through the tutorials and the unity thread with no luck in finding an answer.

1. Is it possible to create an ability that can summon creatures to your aid in battle (or even outside of battle)?

2. Is it possible to setup ( no issue with programming this myself if possible) to interact with items, npcs, etc via Mouse click instead of running into everything (I know this is how it works in JRPGs and ORK is designed around them)?
  • 1. Not yet, but this will be possible using the event system - we're currently lacking an add/remove combatant step for battle events.

2. Yup, that's actually standard when using Interact type interactions. You'll see the Max Click Distance setting for those, this setting define the distance between player and the event to allow clicking.
    Currently has to be set for each event individually, but there'll be a general setting coming in one of the next updates.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Guess, I should have waited until I was able to look at ORK at home :)

I saw the Max Click Distance in a screenshot in one of the tutorials. That is why I was wondering about mouse-click interaction.

Sounds like add/remove combatant step is planned for a later update. I can wait.

Thanks for the info. Now that I have more time in the evenings to work with ORK once again, you'll probably get sick of me. Great thing about this time of year, gets dark by 6pm!